The Centre for Entrepreneurship and Innovation (CEI) at IIMC is an initiative to achieve greater understanding of this process as well as stimulate its development for societal benefit. CEI’s vision is to be acknowledged as a program of international renown, where students, faculty, alumni, industry and policy makers collaborate, learn and innovate. The team comprises of faculty from different functional areas and disciplines. The Centre is currently led by Prof. Anjan Raichaudhri and headed by a core team of student representatives.
To know more about CEI, go here ,
CEI is currently active in the following areas:-
- Entrepreneurial Research and Case Development: CEI aims to collaborate with faculty and fellows who have thesis topics on subjects related to entrepreneurship and innovation. The centre has also collaborated with industry to develop research cases for further study. Business models from diverse firms such as Air Deccan, Sula Vineyards and Ferns’n’Petals were covered in the cases.
- Venture Creation: CEI provides support to creation of new ventures by providing consulting services in evaluating opportunities, identifying resource requirements, assisting in resource acquisitions and managing new ventures.
- Events: As part of a new initiative, CEI has started organizing events that invite eminent speakers to share their experiences and insights to help young entrepreneurs make a smooth transition from the idea to implementation.
For more information contact
- Akshay Prabhu, President (+91-9748473230)
- Arindam Ganguly, Core Team Member (+91-9674624811)
- Arpit Verma, Core Team Member (+91-9674321145)
- Paridhi Agrawalla, Core Team Member (+91-9748217407)