Application Form for Shortlisted Candidates in Personal Interview (PI) and Writing Ability Test (WAT)
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, MBA 2023-25
Instructions for filling the On-line Application Form
- Personal information such as name, date of birth, etc., which has been pulled from your CAT 2022 online application cannot be edited. In case there is any discrepancy in such information, please send a mail to email@example.com with details along with the documentary evidence for necessary rectification at our end.
- Aggregate marks (percentage) filled-in on-line CAT application for Class 10, 12 and Bachelor’s level cannot be edited. This information has been used for preparation of category-wise shortlist.
- Please note that your caste/category cannot be changed at this stage. In case of NC-OBC, the Central list of the National Commission of Backward Classes, Government of India available on the last date of CAT 2022 registration will be used. Any subsequent changes will not be effective for MBA admission process for 2023-25 Batch. The format of the different caste and category certificates are uploaded on www.iimcat.ac.in for use and reference of reserved category candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates who are in the final year of bachelor’s degree are required to submit a certificate (format is uploaded on www.iimcat.ac.in) to be obtained from the college/institution certifying that they have attained at least 50 percent marks (45 percent in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST and PwD category) based on the latest available aggregate marks (percentage).
- For computing percentage of marks obtained in Class 10, Class 12 or equivalent examinations, please consider the aggregate marks of ALL subjects that appear in the mark sheet / grade sheet. The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate at bachelor’s level must be calculated based on the practice as followed by the respective University/Institution.
- For incomplete bachelor’s degree, the aggregate marks (percentage) as filled in the CAT application has been used for preparation of shortlist. Any change in aggregate marks (percentage) post submission of CAT form will not be considered to change the points already awarded for shortlisting.
- In case the aggregate marks (percentage) filled-in Class, 10, 12 and Bachelor’s level is not in accordance with the requirement as specified in CAT form, your candidature is liable to be rejected due to incorrect information.
- Wherever letter/point grades are used, corresponding percentage equivalents should be provided. The conversion formula certificate from the relevant University/ Institute must be uploaded and produced at the time of interview.
- Please upload the scanned copies of your academic and other records/certificates as and when asked while filing-in the application form else your submission remains incomplete and is liable to be rejected.
- Evidence in support of work experience is mandatory. The work experience claimed by the candidate must be supported by a letter from the employer(s) with authorized signatory on company letterhead stating the start date, end date, position/designation, and a brief description of the role/responsibility. It is necessary to submit the payslip(s) from each employer(s). For self-employed and family businesses, proof of company registration/relevant licenses/taxes paid are to be furnished in case payslip is not available.
- Please note that appointment letter will not be considered as joining date in lieu of the first salary slip. Please follow the instructions mentioned in the relevant column in the application form with regard to work experience carefully. Applicant’s family income will include applicant’s own income, income of his/her parents, brothers (if not married), sisters (if not married) and spouse (if the applicant is married). Please ensure the validity of self and family income as it will be subject to verification for internal administration if needed. Upload the scanned copy of your signature at the end of the application form.
- Download the filled-in application form, print it and bring it along with you at the time of interview. Please note that you would not be able to edit the form after submission. List of Documents to be produced at the time of interview are provided below:
- Downloaded and duly filled-in MBA Application Form.
- CAT 2022 Score card.
- At least one original (not photocopied or scanned) and valid (not expired) photo-identification card (such as College ID, Employer ID, Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar, UID). The candidate’s photograph and signature images should be legibly printed and visible on the photo ID card and should match the name on the Score Card. The Photo ID card should not be damaged or smudged.
- All original certificates and self-attested copies of academic, caste/category (if applicable) and other attainments and achievements including work experience and extra-curricular activities.
Any dispute concerning Admissions to the MBA 2023-25 Batch would be subject to jurisdiction of the competent courts within the territorial jurisdiction of city of Kolkata Only.