Application Form for Shortlisted Candidates in Personal Interview (PI)
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, MBA, 2022-24
Instructions for filling the Online Application Form
- Personal information such as name, date of birth, etc., which has been pulled from your CAT 2021 online application cannot be edited. In case there is any discrepancy in such information, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with details along with the documentary evidence for necessary rectification at our end.
- Aggregate percentage of marks submitted earlier for Class 10, 12 and Bachelor’s level cannot be edited. This information has been used for preparation of category-wise shortlist.
- Please note that your caste/category cannot be changed. In case of NC-OBC, the Central list of the National Commission of Backward Classes, Government of India available on the last date of CAT 2021 registration will be used. Any subsequent changes will not be effective for MBA admission process for 2022-24 Batch.
- The format of the different caste and category certificates are uploaded on www.iimcat.ac.in for use and reference of reserved category candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates who are in the final year of bachelor’s degree are required to submit a certificate (format is uploaded on www.iimcat.ac.in) to be obtained from the college/institution certifying that they have attained at least 50 percent marks (45 percent in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST and PwD category) based on the latest available aggregate marks (percentage).
- For computing percentage of marks obtained in Class 10 & 12 or equivalent examinations, please consider the aggregate marks of ALL subjects that appear in the mark sheet / grade sheet. The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate at bachelor’s level must be calculated based on the practice as followed by the respective University/Institution.
- In case the aggregate marks (percentage) filled-in Class 10, 12 and Bachelor’s level is not in accordance with the requirement as specified in the Admission Policy for 2022-24 Batch of the Institute, your candidature is liable to be rejected due to incorrect information.
- Wherever letter/point grades are used, corresponding percentage equivalents should be provided. The conversion formula certificate from the relevant University/ Institute must be uploaded along with the grade sheet in the online application form.
- Please upload the scanned copies of your academic and other records/certificates in pdf format as and when asked while filing-in the application form else your submission remains incomplete and is liable to be rejected.
- Evidence in support of work experience is mandatory. Only certified record of work experience or first and last pay slips of each organization worked will be considered as a proof of work experience. Please note that appointment letter will not be considered as joining date in lieu of the first salary slip. Please follow the instructions mentioned in the relevant column in the application form with regard to work experience carefully. Before uploading please ensure that your certified record of work experience or first and last pay slips of each organization worked are not password protected.
- Applicant’s family income will include applicant’s own income, income of his/her parents, brothers (if not married), sisters (if not married) and spouse (if the applicant is married). Please ensure the validity of self and family income as it will be subject to verification for internal administration if needed.
- Upload the scanned copy of your signature at the end of the application form.
- Documents needed during the course of interview:
- Government authorized ID proof or ID proof as listed in the CAT Admit Card
- CAT 2021 score cord – downloaded hard copy as well as soft copy
- Personal Interview (PI) Application Form – hard and soft copies
- All documents (originals and soft copies) such as (i) caste/category certificate, if applicable (ii) academic and other attainments, (iii) evidence for work experience – first & last salary slips of each organisation worked OR certificate (iv) extra-curricular achievements, etc.
The soft copies must be stored in the same system which will be used for online interview. In case hard copies are not available due to the prevailing situation, please ensure the availability of the soft copies.
Please read the instructions in the Application Form carefully with regard to the list of documents that will be needed at the time of the interview.
Any dispute concerning Admissions to the MBA 2022-24 Batch would be subject to jurisdiction of the competent courts within the territorial jurisdiction of city of Kolkata Only.