Instructions For Filling The Application Form
- Make sure you have the following information and scanned copies of the required original documents with you before proceeding to complete the application process. Note that each individual file size cannot exceed 5MB.
- Scanned copy of colored passport sized photo not older than six months (maximum 500 KB).
- Scanned copies of transcripts of all examinations passed till date.
- Please note that photographs and other documents will be uploaded and saved only after you click the "Save and Continue" or "Save and Come Back Later" button. On clicking the "Back and Edit" button you should be able to see the uploaded photo and /or files.
- You will be able to move to a subsequent step of the application form by clicking on the corresponding step number on the progression marker at the top of your application format.
- To save the data and move onto the next step fill in all the mandatory fields in that step and then click on the "save & continue" button.
- Provide name and contact information of two Referees who will provide the letter of Recommendation. A referee could be your mentor/supervisor from the last company you have worked for or someone from industry who is familiar with your professional achievements or a Professor or Teacher from a recent degree program you have completed, who knows you well. You will be solely responsible to ensure that the person you have mentioned provides the referral. Once you provide the referee name and email in the respective step and click “Save & Continue” button, related referral automated mails containing the links will be sent to the respective referees.
- *Note: Very Important. Please read carefully: Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to the address book of your email account (provided to us/set as your user ID) and mark it as 'not spam' for receiving future mails from this address in your Inbox. This will prevent the security setting of your email service provider from reading the automated system generated mail as “spam” and blocking it. Referees will also receive automated emails. Kindly ensure that they do the same for their email accounts sent to us. In case you are using your company’s email account kindly talk to your systems administrator regarding the security setting of your company’s email server. Also set email@example.com as “safe/not spam”. Kindly be aware that you will be solely responsible for ensuring that the application form duly completed in all respect (including referrals) reaches us by the due date. Application which is incomplete in any way will not be evaluated.
- Please save a copy of the filled in application form for future references. The application form cannot be retrieved once the link gets deactivated after the submission deadline.
- Please click here to see Guidelines for Application and the three round admission process schedule.
- Deadline for submitting duly completed application forms Round 1 – 30th August 2021.
- Your recommender should submit the duly filled in recommendation form in the given format by 30th August 2021.
Application Fee Payment:
You will be required to make a Payment of INR 2000/- (Non refundable) for Indian nationals and USD 100/- (Non refundable) for NRI / Foreign Nationals/ Applications sent from outside India, towards Application Fees to complete the application process. You may make the payment on-line by Debit/Credit Card or using the Net Banking facility. In case you wish to make your payment on-line you will need to have your Debit/Credit card information with you to make the transaction. If you wish to pay through the Net banking facility kindly check the list of available banks through which you can make an electronic fund transfer. Click here to see the list of available banks.
Alternately you may also make your payment through a Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque drawn in favor of Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta and payable at Kolkata, India. However if you choose to make the payment through a Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque you will have to provide the cheque information and upload a scanned copy of the same along with your application to successfully complete the process.
Please note that you will be provided with an interim report on the payment status immediately. However your application will be evaluated and you will be considered for the next step in the application process only when a final Confirmation Report is received from our Banker indicating that the payment has gone through successfully. You will be informed regarding this by email within two working days.
Once you have created your user name and password you will be able to save your partially completed application on-line, log out of the system and come back later to complete the application process by re-logging into the system with your user name and password. You will be able to save your data and proceed to the next step only when all the mandatory fields are completed. Note that you will not be able to make any changes to the Application once it is submitted. We urge you to “Preview” the application very carefully once it is completed before submitting it. The System will allow you to “Preview” the application multiple times before you “Submit” it.