IIMC invites applications for the below mentioned position:
Post: Assistant Manager (on Contract)
Department: IPC (Internal Personnel Committee) Office
- Coordinating with all programe offices/academic departments/external stakeholders for faculty recruitment, promotion and other related activities.
- To manage communication with all offices, groups and external experts for IPC activities and reports.
- To assist in preparation of meetings, reports and other IPC activities.
- Look after the data capture and analysis process for promotion, confirmation and recruitment of faculty - carrying out all the paperwork for such activities.
- To oversee, support and facilitate all secretarial works.
- To interact with institute committees and staff for various institutional requirements.
- To prepare agenda papers.
- Preparation of minutes of the meetings of the IPC.
- Collating and compilation of reports.
- Maintaining confidentiality of all reports.
- Any other jobs as assigned by the Competent Authority from time to time.
- Graduate in any discipline with at least 55% marks from a reputed university / institute.
- Masters degree / Post Graduate in any discipline with at least 55% marks from a reputed university / institute.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in educational institutions. Similar work experience in a management institute will be preferable.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office (specially Power point, Word, Access and Excel etc.).
- Good communication skills.
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, articulate, demonstrate a pleasing personality and an impeccable integrity.
Preferably up to 45 years.
Rs.45,000/- to Rs.55,000/- per month along with other admissible benefits as per Institute’s rules. The salary will be revised annually based on performance as per Institute’s policy/norms. The salary will not be a constraint for deserving candidates.
Medical expenses on domiciliary treatment (OPD - Out Patient Department) for self & dependent family members within the Institute’s ceiling limit of Rs.27,000/- (Rupees Twenty Seven thousand only) per annum and yearly Mediclaim Insurance coverage for self & dependent family members upto Rs.4 Lacs for hospitalization treatment. These limits are subject to revisions from time to time. Other applicable benefits like mobile reimbursement etc. will be as per the Institute’s rules.
This is a contractual position for an initial period of 03 (Three) years and is renewable after completion of three years based on the performance and the Institute’s requirement. During the engagement, Candidate may opt out from service of the Institute or the Institute may terminate the engagement, by giving 30 (Thirty) days written notice by either side.
- Applicants working in Govt./Semi Govt./Public Sector Undertaking etc. will be required to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of Interview. Candidates on selection are required to submit relieving letter from their employer (Govt./Public sector/Private) at the time of joining the Institute, without which they will not be allowed to join.
- Application forms should be supported by self-attested photograph and documents in respect of qualification, experience etc. of the candidates.
- The prescribed qualification is the minimum and mere fulfilling the minimum essential qualification will not entitle an applicant to be called for test/interview.
- Degree as referred above should have been awarded by a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidate should submit a certificate from the employer/competent authority that no vigilance/disciplinary case is either pending or contemplated against him/her.
- Competent authority may relax the age and experience in deserving cases.
- Any subsequent amendments/modifications etc. will be notified in the Institute’s website (www.iimcal.ac.in) and may be referred by the interested candidates.
- Application fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two hundred) only should be submitted in the form of demand draft in favour of “Indian Institute of Management Calcutta” payable at Kolkata. For Online Bank Transfer, Bank Details may be found as attached. SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates will not be required to submit the application fee.
- No interim queries will be entertained.
- The authority reserves the right to reject/accept any/all candidature without assigning any reason.
- Out stationed candidates shortlisted for personal interview would be reimbursed to and fro AC II tier train fare as travelling allowance on submission of bills.
- Incomplete applications or applications without self-attested copies of certificates / testimonials or received after the last date are liable to be rejected.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may apply on prescribed form addressed to: 'Senior Administrative Officer (HR)’, Indian Institute Of Management Calcutta, D. H. Road, P.O. -Joka, Kolkata – 700 104 on or before 1st February, 2023.