We are at a time where we say “Data is Oil” and is also reflected from the fact that every company no matter in which sector has an Analytics department in them. Analytics plays a key role in making data-driven decisions cutting through the differences in industries or domains.
4 Important goals:
- Basic analytics knowledge/background for all – It is a necessity for any manager.
- We want to equip students with tools to collate, organize, and draw valuable inferences from the immense data that is made accessible.
- Provide students with information about the latest methods/techniques to approach various issues using data to help students understand the capabilities and limitations of data analytics as a tool.
- Access to deeper levels and in-depth usage of analytics and the tools for students interested.
Events & Performances:
Workshops - Excel, R, Python etc.,
Compendium of Experiences
- President - Siddharth Chhajed - 8439864164 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President - Mannava Sowmya - 8333038336 - email@example.com
- PR & Industry Relations Head - Manogya Prasad - 9920800699 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lectures & Logistics Head - Kota Sai Santhosh - 7989804615 - email@example.com
- Compendium & Events Head - Vinayak Nadir - 9650796760 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Official email - email@example.com