Entrepreneurship and Innovation are acknowledged drivers of economic growth. They create products, processes, jobs and wealth. Various activities that CEI will undertake in this area will include:
- Awareness Programmes for teenagers.
- Joint Programmes with Industry Associations.
- Evaluation studies and reports for different Government Bodies.
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Forums to promote communication between Potential & Existing Entrepreneurs, Financial Institutions, Infrastructure Authorities, Policy Making Bodies, etc.
- Collaboration with national and international institutions involved in promotion of Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
- Deployment of external resource persons to act as advisers.
- Dissemination of research to influence and promote effective economic and social policy development.