Applications are invited for the below mentioned position:
Position: Administrative Officer (Regular) - Through Direct Recruitment or Deputation
Number of vacancy: 03 (Three)
Category: Unreserved (UR) - 02 and Scheduled Caste (SC) - 01
The duties and responsibilities of the Administrative Officer may include any of the following:
- Handling of Personnel/HR related matters like recruitment, promotion, leave, LTC, MHRD queries etc. and be conversant with CCS/CCA Rules or
- Supervising in Academic Administration activities like registration, admission of students, preparing of class schedule and examination schedule, coordination with faculty and students, grading of results, convocation etc. and other such academic activities or
- Supervising in Purchase related matters like tendering, dealing with various Government portals etc. and be conversant with GFR or
- Handling of General Administrative functions like Estate & Maintenance, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Security, Facility management etc.
- Any other relevant jobs in Administration as assigned by the Competent Authority from time to time.
Minimum Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/Institute with 55% marks. Post-Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University/Institute will be preferred.
10(Ten) years experience in areas of Personnel/HR or Academic Administration or in General Administrative functions like Purchase, Maintenance, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Security, Facility management under Central/State Government/ Autonomous or Statutory organization/ PSU/University or Research/ Educational Institution recognized by Government of India or reputed private organization of which at least 05 (Five) years in the supervisory posts and executive functions.
Preferably below 35 years.
Pay Matrix and Level:
In the Pay Level-10 (Rs.56100-177500) of Pay Matrix (Pre-Revised PB-3: GP-5400) plus DA, HRA, Transport Allowance, LTC etc. as per rules of the Institute. Total minimum emoluments as on date would be Rs.99,900/- (Rupees ninety nine thousand nine hundred) approx. per month with other admissible allowances and benefits as per Institute’s rules.
Medical expenses on domiciliary treatment (OPD - Out Patient Department) for self & dependent family members within the Institute’s ceiling limit of Rs.27,000/- (Rupees twenty seven thousand only) per annum and yearly Mediclaim Insurance coverage for self & dependent family members up to Rs.4 Lacs (Rupees four lacs only) for hospitalization treatment. These limits are subject to revisions from time to time. Other applicable benefits like mobile reimbursement etc. will be as per the Institute’s rules.
Shall be for 02(Two) years
- Applicants working in Govt./Semi Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Application forms should be supported by self-attested photograph and documents in respect of qualification, experience etc. of the candidates.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST and OBCs is applicable as per Government of India norms.
- The prescribed qualification is the minimum and mere fulfilling the minimum essential qualification will not entitle an applicant to be called for test/interview.
- Degree as referred above should have been awarded by a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidate should submit a certificate from the employer/competent authority that no vigilance/disciplinary case is either pending or contemplated against him/her.
- Competent authority may relax the age and experience in deserving cases.
- Any subsequent amendments/modifications etc. will be notified in the Institute’s website [www.iimcal.ac.in] and may be referred by the interested candidates.
- Application fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two hundred) only should be submitted in the form of demand draft in favour of “Indian Institute of Management Calcutta” payable at Kolkata. For Online Bank Transfer, Bank Details may be found as attached. SC/ST/Female candidates will not be required to submit the application fee.
- No interim queries will be entertained.
- The authority reserves the right to reject/accept any candidature without assigning any reason.
- Out stationed candidates shortlisted for personal interview would be reimbursed to and fro AC II tier train fare as travelling allowance on submission of bills.
- Incomplete applications or applications without self-attested copies of certificates / testimonials or received after the last date are liable to be rejected.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may apply on prescribed form addressed to: ‘Senior Administrative Officer (HR)’, Indian Institute Of Management Calcutta, D. H. Road, P.O. -Joka, Kolkata – 700 104 on or before 01.01.2023.