1. 'The Political Foundations of Modern India' held on January 13, 2016.
Speaker : Dr. Ananya Vajpeyi, Fellow – Carnegie Council on Ethics in International Affairs/CSDS, Delhi
2. 'Values of Financial Inclusion and the Bandhan Experience' held on December 18, 2015.
Speaker : Mr. C.S. Ghosh, Chairman and MD of Bandhan Bank
3. 'Non-rational Processes in Leadership…and Life' held on November 30, 2015.
Speaker : Dr. Sudhir Kakar, Psychoanalyst and Writer
4. ‘Exploring values : Interdisciplinary perspectives’ held on March 13, 2015. The seminar has lead to a special issue of the Journal of Human Values published by Sage. Co-convenors of the seminar, and guest editors for the special issue of Journal of Human Values are Prof Manish Thakur, IIM Calcutta and Prof Dev. N. Pathak, South Asian University, New Delhi
5. ‘Operationalising Gross National Happiness in Bhutan: Implementation of a multidimensional approach to development’ held on February 09, 2015.
Speaker : Prof. Jit Tshering, Head of the Department of Research and Consultancy, Royal Institute of Management, Thimphu
6. ‘Good numbers and scientific temper for good democracy’ held on Jaunary 09, 2015.
Speaker: Mr. Karthik Shashidhar, freelance management consultant Columnist for Mint, Resident Quant at the Takshashila Institution for Policy and Research, Bangalore.
7. ‘The challenge of negotiating modernity in India’ held on December 09, 2014.
Speaker : Prof Ramnath Narayanswamy, Economics and Social Science Area, IIM Bangalore
1. 'Yogasutra and the strengthened self' held on November 29, 2015.
Coordinated by : Dr. Yashoda Thakore
2. ‘Using Documentary Films in the classroom’ held on March 20, 2015.
Coordinated by : Dr. Jessie Curell, Team Leader and Education Specialist for the National Film Board of Canada.
1. International Colloquium on 'Localising Global Values' (jointly with the Commonwealth Local Government Forum) held during January 28 – 29, 2016