Executive Programme In Business Management– International (EPBMI)
In an era of continuous changes, managers need to equip themselves with new skills and resources needed to manage their enterprises in the midst of a turbulent environment. These skills will help the managers to assume greater responsibilities through career advancement based on knowledge, skills and competence.
This is designed to provide managers and professionals with a broad overview of the key concepts, tools and techniques needed to successfully meet the challenges of today’s global business environment. Individual courses will give participants the knowledge needed to work cross-functionally within the organization and become more skilled in the basics of business management.
- Applicants should be working professionals/self-employed
- Graduates (10+2+3) / post graduates in any discipline with min. 50% marks [aggregate - considering results of all years (e.g. 3 or 4 together)].
- Minimum 5years of work experience (full-time paid employment) post completion of graduation as on Application Closure Date.
- Middle Managers, currently working in the Middle-East.
- Screening & selection will be done by IIM Calcutta.
The programme will be spread over 1 year and will be offered through weekend classes in Dubai on Saturdays and Sundays on pre-notified dates. There will also be a module of the programme spanning 8 days for the visit to IIM Calcutta campus. During the campus visit, participants will get a flavour of campus life at IIM Calcutta and sessions will be held on recent and topical subjects in business management.
The campus visit modules will be conducted subject to the evolving pandemic situation and will depend on Government and Institute rules related to the pandemic.
Programme Fee - USD 15,750
In addition to the programme fee, campus visit fee will be charged along with applicable taxes.
The programme will be offered through face-to-face interactions in a classroom environment. The pedagogy will be highly interactive. Depending on the course, lectures will be enriched with case studies, corporate examples and general discussions.
- Economic Environment and International Trade
- Marketing: Concepts and Strategy
- Global Operational Excellence
- Leadership, People Management and HR Strategy
- Global Policy and Regulatory Framework
- Corporate Finance
- Strategic Management
- Managerial Communication
- Industry 4.0, Technology and Digital Strategy
- Management Games