Transitioning into Leadership: A Programme for Women Executives (TLPWE)
The programme will be a 12 month, 50 sessions intensive platform/ face to face, featuring a mix of lectures, case studies and workshops. It intends to sensitize participants to the transformation of women in organizations from managerial roles to leadership positions, and subsequently attempts to equip the participants with both theoretical and applied skills that would guide them to navigate their paths through the complex processes of managerial renovations. In the process, they would engage with a variety of executive dimensions that require leadership vision, self-exploration and understanding, skills, applications and articulations. How do women in the corporate become effective leaders is the broad question this program intends to respond to at various levels of managerial, administrable and political crossroads.
Transformation from managerial to leadership roles for working women professionals. The programme will include the following modules:
- Issues faced by women in organizations
- Leading and managing teams
- Strategic leadership
- General management: an overview of organizational functioning
- Leadership communication
- Human resource management for gender diversity
- Legal perspectives for working women in India
- Managing in a digital era
- Working women in emerging markets
- The balancing act: work & life
- Building one’s leadership potential
- Working women professionals with at least 5 years of managerial experience in top companies
- Participants demonstrating significant career achievements/ leadership responsibilities.
- Women engaged in family business /entrepreneurial activities.
The duration of the Programme is 1 year.
The programme will be delivered through online classes once a week. The class schedule is Thursday 6:45 pm to 9:45 pm.
There will be one campus visit of 4 days towards the end of the programme.
The campus visits will be conducted subject to the evolving pandemic situation and will depend on government and institute regulations, advisories and guidelines related to the pandemic.
Programme fee: Rs. 3,85,000/- + (applicable taxes)
The Programme will be highly experiential and interactive, comprising participant presentations and discussions, case studies, classroom lectures and presentations by experts.
Women in management: An introduction to specific issues women face as they navigate their careers in organizations.
- Confronting problems faced by women in organizations
- Economics of contemporary women labour force in the corporate
- Global gender perspectives in business(part 1)
Leading and managing teams
- Managing and leading teams
- Conflict management
- Effective negotiations
Bird’s eye view of organizational functions
- Basics of Financial Accounting
- Introduction to Financial Markets
Managing in a digital age
- Digital Marketing
- Data Analytics
- Persuasion and Argumentation
- Articulating through a management situation - Proposals
- Communication Analytics
Legal and human resource perspectives
- Human Resource Management
- Legal Perspectives
Working women in emerging markets
- Post Colonial women(part 1)
- Public private partnerships(part 1)
Building ones's leadership potential
- Self Awareness and Emotional Intelligence
- Coaching and Mentoring
Graduates (10+2+3 or equivalent) in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
Participants with less than 50% marks in graduation but 50% or more in post- graduation are also eligible.
Women Executives to have at least 5 years of managerial experience.
For further details and for downloading the application form please visit – https://timestsw.secure.force.com/applyProgram/?programId=a065j0000085jJcAAI