For Domestic Donors:
All contributions can be made through our Payment Gateway using net banking, credit and debit cards.
All contributions can avail tax benefits under section 80G of the Income Tax Act. A donor will get 80G certificate from the Institute.
In order to get Income Tax exemption certificate u/v 80G you are requested to mail the following information at email@example.com
1. Name as per income tax record
2. Address as per income tax record
3. Scanned copy of Permanent Account Number (PAN) card
For International Donors:
The alumni / donors from places other than India, can remit their contributions in foreign currency as per following FCRA account details:
- Account No.: 32480938326
- Account Name: IIMC Overseas Endowment
- Bank Details: State Bank of India,IIMC Joka(06210),D.H.Road, Joka,Kolkata-700104,India
- Branch Code: 06210
- SWIFT code: SBININBB645
- Account Type: Saving
- GSTIN of IIM Calcutta: 19AAAAI0632H1ZZ
- IIM Calcutta Pan No.: AAAAI0632H
A covering letter indicating the objective / purpose towards which the contribution is being made, along with a copy of the bank advice issued at the time of remittance, should be sent to Dean (NI ER), Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta, P.O : Joka, Diamond Harbour Road, Kolkata-700104, (India).
The information can also be sent via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org