- Ph: +91-8584074062, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Influence of Personal and Organizational factors on Workplace Inclusion: A Study of Persons with Disabilities
Prof. Leena Chatterjee & Prof. Abhishek Goel
|Fellow Programme in Management
|IIM Calcutta||8/9 2nd Year Courses||2013-Present|
|B.Com||C.C.S. University, Meerut||61.6%||1997-2000|
|Scrum Master & Scrum Product Owner Accredited Certification||International Scrum Institute||2012|
|ESRA (Environment & Social Risk Analysis)||UNEP Finance Initiative||2010|
|PRINCE 2||APM Group||2008|
Attended several MOOCs with Certificate of Accomplishment , notable being Gamification, Organizational Analysis,, Game Theory, Social Network Analysis, Behavioral Economics, Social and Economic Networks Models
- Jain, A. & Sharma, D. (2018) Workarounds and Social Support: The Saviors for Visually Impaired Bankers in India in Journal of Information, Communication & Ethics in Society. DOI- 10.1108/JICES-05-2017-0031
- Jain, A. (2014). Case Study- The Real Cost of Paying Bribes (A) & (B). Giving Voice To Values/PRME Regional Case Development Initiative
- Jain, A. and Swamy, R. (2011). Case Study- Every Client Must Be Treated Equally? (A) & (B). Giving Voice to Values Curriculum
- Jain, A. and Swamy, R. (2011). Case Study- Paying Bribes: Do Small Suppliers Have Choice?. Giving Voice to Values Curriculum
- Jain, A., Goel, A. and Chatterjee, L. (2018). Inclusion as a mediator between core self-evaluation (CSE) and job satisfaction: Study of persons with disabilities (PwDs) in India. 29th International Congress of Applied Psychology (ICAP 2018) (Accepted for presentation).
- Jain, A., Chatterjee, L. and Goel, A. (2017). Influence of Personal Factors on Inclusion of Persons with Disabilities in Organizations. Presented at 75th Annual International Council of Psychologists (ICP) Convention
- Jain, A. and Sharma, D. (2017). Making my way: A study on workarounds and social support among Visually Impaired bankers in India. Presented at 77th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management
- Jain, A., Goel, A. and Chatterjee, L. (2017). Role of Personal Disposition factors on Job Satisfaction for Persons with Disabilities. Presented at 15th European Congress of Psychology.
- Jain, A. and Chatterjee, L. (2015). Organizational Socialization-The Journey of PwD Employees in an Organization. Presented at 75th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management
- Jain, A. and Joshi, C. (2014). Disability Diversity in Our Backyard: Everyday Experiences of Visually Impaired Students at a Business School. 42nd Annual Conference of Administrative Sciences Association of Canada (ASAC) (accepted but not presented).
- Jain, A. (2016) Social Identity Theory and Diversity & Inclusion in National HRDN Kolkata Kindle
- Singhal, S. and Jain, A. (2007). Reverse Mortgage- Growing Market in India. 10th Global Conference of Actuaries
- Jain, A. and Mithani, A. (2006). Investment Guarantees – An Overview. Actuary India, May 2006. (Awarded second best article of 2006 by Actuarial Society of India).
|IIM Calcutta||Teaching Assistant||April 2017||Current||
|Institute for Future Education Entrepreneurship
|Assistant Professor||December 2012||May 2013||
|Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research||Visiting Faculty||December 2008||March 2013||
|Praxis Business School||Visiting Faculty||February 2010||March 2013||
|Unitedworld School of Business||Visiting Faculty||November 2009||March 2012||
|International School of Management||Visiting Faculty||March 2012||May 2012||
|D.S. Actuarial Education Service||Visiting Faculty||August 2009||February 2012||
|Freelancing||__________||April 2012||May 2013||
|IMS Learning Resources Pvt Ltd||Head CSR & Special Projects||September 2010||March 2012||
|Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group Plc. (JLT)||Consultant –Business Transformation||January 2010||July 2010||
|PATERNOSTER India Pvt. Ltd||Manager –Business Transformation||December 2006||January 2010||
|ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Pvt. Ltd||Manager- Pricing||June 2005||November 2006||
- Worked as part of Committee on Equal Opportunities Cell at IIM Calcutta from February 2015 towards making the campus accessible for PwDs
- Initiated and coordinated WeCare initiative at Paternoster and JLT India which included work on payroll giving , volunteering and participation in events like joy of giving week, blood donation camps.
- Worked with Udaan India Foundation in using social media for better visibility of the organization's work.
- Assisted Repute Solutions in the business plan for launching CSR Advisory Services.
- Worked with XRCVC on education of visually challenged people for career coaching especially management, on ATM accessibility for visually challenged people.