Chief Financial Officer Programme (CFO)
This programme is designed to equip participants with the skills and expertise to be an effective CFO in the 21st-century workplace. As we see the CFO's evolving role as a strategic partner, this programme will help participants evaluate businesses' strategies to make better strategic financial decisions. It will help gain knowledge about a business's value drivers and leveraging them to maximize business value and financial performance. Participants will gain a deeper understanding of managing capital markets, financial performance and regulations, stakeholder management, etc. It provides the tools and frameworks to build strategic alliances with critical stakeholders, and enhance their leadership skills to lead an organization through globalization and growth.
The programme is divided into two broad modules - CFO essentials and the Future CFO. The first module provides critical insights on contemporary developments in the financial ecosystem, and lays foundation on the linkage between corporate strategy and firm value creation. The first module also emphasises the need and importance of data-driven decision making and how that improves overall corporate governance and investors' confidence. The second module discusses themes that are important for any CFO to become a strategic thinker. The second module highlights how greater external uncertainty and digital disruptions have changed the business landscape and thus the role that a future CFO should play.
The primary objective of the CFO programme is to transform a financial leader to be a strategic partner in major business decisions and envisioning exercise for the organisation. The programme provides a framework to build strategic alliances with critical stakeholders, and enhance their leadership skills to lead an organisation through globalisation and growth.
- New and evolving CFO's who work with leadership teams to provide direction on how new and existing financial strategies can lead to competitive advantage and augment business value.
- Senior-level professionals who aspire to take charge of the CFO role and other financial leadership roles in the future.
- Business heads, CXO's, and financial leaders who are at the forefront of financial decision-making in their organisations
Classroom Component: The programme will be delivered through the D2D platform once a Week (Select Sunday- 3:30 pm – 06:30 pm).
Campus Component: The in-campus component, covered in one visit of 5 days at the end of the programme. It is compulsory for all participants. The campus module will be conducted subject to the evolving COVID- 19 pandemic situation and will depend on Government and Institute policies related to the same.
Campus fee: Rs. 40,000/- plus (applicable GST)
The program is offered through a blend of diverse pedagogical tools including case discussions, hands-on exercises, simulations, role-plays, and lectures. The sessions are delivered through a mix of online and face-to-face sessions. A project component is involved as well.
- Module A: CFO Essentials
- Economy and Financial Markets
- Portfolio Management-Real and Financial Assets
- Value creation and corporate strategy
- Data-driven decision making
- Corporate Governance
- Module B: The Future CFO
- CFO as a strategic leader
- Design thinking
- Digital transformation
- Applicants should be working professionals/self-employed.
- Graduates / Post-Graduates recognized by UGC/AICTE in any discipline with min. 50% marks.
- Minimum 10 years of work experience (full-time paid employment) post completion of Graduation as on Application Closure Date.
- Screening & selection will be done by IIM Calcutta
For further details and for downloading the application form please visit https://iimc.eruditus.com/chief-financial-officer-programme/index.php