INCA has been representing IIM Calcutta’s initiatives in the social sector for couple of decades now. The core purpose of INCA is to bridge the gap between students of IIM Calcutta and NGOs and other organisations. INCA facilitates knowledge sharing and organisational skills though two modes: Projects and Events (In campus). INCA is currently been guided by Prof. Vidyanand Jha of Behavioural Sciences group.
We have a dedicated group ‘Unnati’ that picks bright children from the underprivileged community and provide them free elementary coaching.
Events & Performances:
Clothes & Food Drives
Blood Donation Program
Social Business Idea Competition
- President - Suchita Mali - 8697041645 - email@example.com
- Content and Design Head - Apurva Raj - 9279694947 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media Marketing Head - Mayukh Roy - 7597597983 - email@example.com
- Event Operations Head - Amey Shankar Amanagi - 9423120606 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- PR and Marketing Head - Prathyusha Pedapudi - 9705615011 - email@example.com
Official email - firstname.lastname@example.org