- Create a repository of cases and teaching notes that can be used by our own faculty, other Indian business schools, and also schools worldwide that are interested in understanding how Indian businesses operate
- Establish a strong channel of communication between the academic community of IIMC and the Indian business community and create an environment for mutual learning
- Provide resources and create opportunities for new and existing faculty members who are interested in developing case studies
- Establish a culture for cross-disciplinary teaching and learning by enabling faculty members from different specializations to work together and share their knowledge and expertise in addressing real-life business problems
- Champion the cause of Case Based Learning in Business Schools in India
- Enhance IIMC’s impact on business teaching and business practice in India and around the globe.