Advanced Programme in Strategic Project Management(APSPM)
The programme has been specifically designed for mid and senior executives with significant experience in working in and leading project teams.
The program aims to:
- equip the participants with the tools and techniques available for effective project planning, execution and closure;
- provide strategic perspectives to select, finance and manage the organization’s project portfolio;
- facilitate development of capabilities to effectively handle the behavioural challenges faced by project managers in managing teams and different stakeholders.
The program is designed for mid and senior managers and above, with at least 9 years of experience in project/programme management and related fields. Participants are expected to know the basics of project management in some or all capacity.
The program will be most useful for:
- candidates with experience in project management in a specific domains, such as technology, finance, etc. and now looking to switch domains or move up the ladder into a general management position; or
- mid and senior managers in departments such as quality, collections, and planning etc. looking to diversify their skills; or
- executives aspiring to gain an understanding of new ways of doing business
- project managers/associates looking to switch domains within Project Management
- The program is designed to benefit both participants with or without PMI
The duration of the program is around nine months. The session will be delivered through online platform once a week (Sunday- 12.15 PM to 3.15 PM).
Campus– The in-campus component will be of 5 days towards the end of the programme taking into due consideration of the government guidelines related to the pandemic situation.
The in-class experience of face-to-face interaction with the faculty provides an opportunity of immersion in the Institute’s academic environment. The campus visit is mandatory for all participants.
Programme Fee: Rs. 3,30,000/- + (applicable taxes)
The programme is offered through a blend of diverse pedagogical tools including case discussions, hands-on exercises, simulations, role-plays and lectures. The sessions are delivered through a mix of online and face-to-face sessions. A project component is involved as well.
Project Management: Macro Perspectives
- Project Portfolio Management
- Project Financing
Project Management: Tactical and Operational Issues
- Project Definition, Planning and Scheduling
- Project Risk Management
- Project Monitoring and Problem Solving: Tools and Techniques
- Project Closure
- Special Topic in Project Management
Project Management: Behavioral Aspects
- Project Leadership and Managing Project Teams
- Communication Techniques for Effective Project Management
Graduate with minimum 9 years of work experience and minimum 50% in Graduation/Post Graduation.
Screening & selection will be done by IIMC