Executive Programme on Business Analytics (EPBA)
Consequent to decades of information technology deployment, organizations today have more information at hand than ever before. But in many cases the information is not being utilized to out-think the rivals. Thus, organizations are missing out on a potent competitive tool.
Business Analytics is about quantitative analysis and predictive modeling towards data-driven competitive strategies. Exemplars of analytics are using tools to identify their most profitable customers; offer the right price; accelerate product innovation; optimize supply chains; identifying the true drivers of financial performance etc. Organizations as diverse as HSBC, PepsiCo, Amazon, Barclay's, Capital One, Procter & Gamble, Wachovia, and the Boston Red Sox illuminate how to leverage the power of analytics. Competence in analytics along with the ability to handle big-data has become a critical skill for managers of the new age business organizations.
This executive long distance programme would have modules such as Data Mining, Business Intelligence, Statistical Decision Modeling, Spreadsheet Modelling, Financial Analytics, Marketing Analytics, and Operations Analytics, Big Data, Cloud Computing, Data Visualization and Descriptive Analytics. The overall value gained at the end of the programme is expected to build a solid foundation of business analytics.
- The Program provides excellent executive education in the field of Business Analytics.
- It would help improve managerial and leadership capabilities of participants.
Professionals interested to build a career in Analytics. The programme would demand adequate familiarity with high-school level mathematics.
The duration of the programme is one year with one session of three hours each week. Campus visit takes place twice in a year. The total duration of campus visits is of 8 days. The campus modules will be conducted subject to the evolving pandemic situation.
Programme fee: INR 4,00,000/- plus applicable GST
Campus fee: INR 64,000/- plus applicable GST
The pedagogy will be highly interactive. It will leverage use of technology and will consist of a judicious blend of lectures, real life case studies, quizzes and assignments.
- Advanced Topics in Analytics: Big Data, Cloud Computing
- Business Analytics and Competitive Advantage
- Data Mining Applications in R
- Data Visualization and Descriptive Analytics
- Financial Analytics
- Machine Learning
- Marketing Analytics
- Mathematics for Business Analytics
- Operational Analytics
- Predictive Modelling
- Statistics for Business Analytics
- Time Series Models in Business
- At least graduation with minimum 50% marks
- Minimum 2 years of work experience and currently employed
- Screening & selection will be done by IIMC