Executive Programme in Business Management (EPBM)
This programme ensures that participants are equipped to adapt to the fast-paced technological and organisational challenges faced today, while constantly evolving and adapting themselves. We aim to prepare managers of the future offering practical and industry-ready skills that can be used to guide them in their business decisions through a better understanding of the complex socio-economic environmental and ethical challenges faced by a firm.
Participants are expected to undergo profound personal and professional change as they are exposed to an eclectic mix of learning techniques, thought provoking faculty, experiential activities, business simulations, skill development, peer to peer discussions and guest speaker insights. This will enable them to acquire the confidence, based on developing business acumen and gaining knowledge, to transition from being a functional leader to a business expert, leading their teams through transformation.
- Set the strategic direction of their future in today’s knowledge economy
- Challenge their pre-conceptions and explore new ideas to lead and deliver change
- Understand and address the continuous changes in preferences and expectations of individuals as customers, employees, and, in general, stakeholders by reinventing themselves to make the most of better insight and foresight.
- Analyse business models in the context of the broader environmental political and social landscape in which organisations operate
- Enhance the understanding and acquisition of skills required to be an effective manager
Middle Managers with minimum 5 years of experience.
The sessions will be delivered through online platform once in a week.
Campus – 2 campus visits of 5 days each. The campus modules will be conducted subject to the pandemic situation.
Domestic Programme Fee: Rs. 4,60,000 + GST
Campus Visit Fee: Rs. 80,000 + GST
The pedagogy will be highly interactive. It will leverage use of technology and will consist of, depending on the subject, a judicious blend of lectures, real life case studies, quizzes and assignments.
Module 1: PERSPECTIVES AND FOUNDATIONS
- The Business Environment
- Business Decision Making
- People Management
- Introduction to the Case Method
Module 2: CORE BUSINESS SKILLS
- Project Management
- Managerial Finance
- Marketing Management Communication and Presentation Skills
- Business Simulations
Module 3: MANAGING INTO THE FUTURE
- Digital Transformation
- Design Thinking,Innovation and Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Strategic Management
- Business Analytics and its Applications
- Driving business in exigencies and contingencies
- Applicants should be working professionals/self-employed
- Graduates (10+2+3) / post graduates in any discipline with min. 50% marks [aggregate - considering results of all years (e.g. 3 or 4 together)] recognized by UGC/AICTE.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience (full-time paid employment) post completion of graduation as on Application Closure Date.
Screening and selection will be done solely by IIMC.