Executive Programme in Communication Strategies for Corporate Leaders (EPCSCL)
The programme will span over 6 months, 32 virtual/classroom sessions comprising 12 learning modules with a blend of lectures, case studies, live and video-graphed presentations and detailed personalized feedback. The overall objective of the programme is to equip the participants with strategic skills in leadership communication to enable them assume leadership positions in future. The programme presents new paradigms of leadership communications in the form of maneuvers that can act as game changers in complex business scenarios that requires critical thinking, comprehending ever evolving mutable market scenarios and interlacing changes in organizational structures, crucial decision making, and persuasive merits in interacting with internal and external stakeholders. The programme presents new strategic frameworks of communication both theoretical and practical demonstrating their applications in diverse domestic and international corporate cases. The major takeaway of the programme is to provide a novel communication guidebook that can help corporate leaders operationalize their vision and mission.
The programme is to help executives develop the language for leaderships which entails the understanding and application of communication as leadership strategy.
Senior managers with minimum 8 years of work experience.
The programme will be delivered through online classes held once a week. The class schedule will be decided in consultation with the Program Directors, IIMC.
In addition, there will be 4 days of the Campus Module at IIM Calcutta towards the end of the course comprising presentation examinations and certification ceremony. SUBJECT TO GOVT RULES and INSTITUTE RULES on the pandemic, the presentation examinations and certification scheduled for campus visit may be converted into online sessions.
Programme Fee: Rs. 3,00,000/- + (Applicable Taxes)
Modules will be interactive with a blend of lectures, case studies, videographed presentations and personalized feedback.
- Leading with Communication Strategy
- Sales Pitch through Impactful Argumentation
- Inter-Cultural Business Communication
- Public Speaking – Crafting a Contemporary Public Narrative
- Presentation Skills – Offline and Online
- Leaders as Conflict Processors – Conflict Resolution and Negotiation
- Leadership in Diverse Organizational Structures, Cultures and Communications
- Leveraging Digital Communication for Leaders
- Communication Analytics – Visual Communication Trends
- Story-telling in the Digital Era
- Self-Branding through Design Thinking
- Evaluation Scheme - Mid-Term Examinations: (Team Project Assignment) and End-Term Examination (Oral PowerPoint Presentation)
Working managers with an experience profile of 8 years or more, who are at least graduates (10+2+3) in any discipline with 50% marks. Students would be shortlisted on the basis of assessment of background and motivation based on the application form submitted and performance in personal interview.
For further details and for downloading the application forms please visit - https://iimcalcutta.vcrvcnow.in/cscl4/STUDENT-REG/Registration_lms.php