Executive Programme in General Management (EPGM) [Earlier known as Executive Programme for Young Managers (EPYM)]
The EPGM program is designed for young professionals across various industries and functions. It provides participants with the foundational skills, core concepts, and tools and techniques essential to successfully manage in today’s complex and dynamic global environments. Individual courses provide participants the skills needed to work cross-functionally within the organization. The knowledge gained from the programme will be a solid foundation in managing one’s role with a holistic perspective. Participants are also exposed to the digital and emerging technological trends needed for managing their careers and business in a rapidly changing business environment.
The objectives of the EPGM include –
- Helping young Managers, aspiring leaders, and entrepreneurs to strengthen their decision- making and managerial skills.
- To enhance the learning experience of young managers through rigorous inputs from faculty of IIM Calcutta and invited subject experts.
Young Professionals with 1 – 5 years of Work Experience.
The duration of the Programme is 1 year.
The programme will be delivered through online classes held once a week. The class schedule is Sundays 3.30 PM - 6.30 PM. If required, classes will be held twice a week towards the latter part of the programme. The class day will then be mutually decided.
There will be one campus visit of 4 days.
The campus visits will be conducted subject to the evolving pandemic situation and will depend on government and institute regulations, advisories and guidelines related to the pandemic.
Programme Fee: Rs. 3,60,000 + (Applicable GST)
The pedagogy will be highly interactive. It will leverage use of technology and will consist of, depending on the subject, a judicious blend of lectures, real life case studies, quizzes and assignments. On – Campus visit will include sessions on aspects which require greater face to face interaction and access to other subject experts at IIM Calcutta.
- CORE BUSINESS SKILLS
- People Management
- Economics of Business
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Financial Analysis and Management
- Strategic Management
- MANAGING FOR THE FUTURE
- Business Analytics
- Digital Marketing
- Fintech & Blockchain
- Digital Business Models
- Applicants should be working professionals/self-employed
- Graduates (10+2+3) / Post graduates in any discipline with min. 50% marks [aggregate - considering results of all years (e.g. 3 or 4 together)] recognized by UGC/AICTE.
- Minimum 1 – 5 years of work experience (full-time paid employment) post completion of graduation as on Application Closure Date.
For further details and for downloading the application form please visit –