Executive Programme in Leadership and Management (EPLM)
Strategic thinking and implementation skills are imperative for managers who are already in or are going to be in general management roles. This programme aims to develop an appreciation of the concepts of corporate strategy and the strategic issues facing an organization, thereby equipping participants with leadership skills to steer successful strategy formulation and implementation.
- Equip managers to navigate organizations through socio-political, technological and ecological disruptions
- Develop understanding of the economics underlying strategic choices
- Tooling managers to articulate and manage risks, uncertainties and vulnerabilities
- Develop skills and tools of strategic communication
- Develop leadership sensibilities
- Develop the ability to distinguish between the need to compete or to collaborate
- Senior Level Managers with minimum 10 years of experience
- Entrepreneurs / founders of start-ups with at least 5 years experience
The duration of the program is one year and will be delivered through online platform once in a week.
Campus – 1 campus visit of 5 days. The campus modules will be conducted subject to the pandemic situation.
Programme fee: Rs. 5,20,000 + GST
Campus fee: Rs. 40,000 + GST
The pedagogy will be highly interactive. It will leverage use of technology. It will consist of a judicious blend of lectures, real life case studies, quizzes and assignments.
Setting the stage: Appreciating the broader socio-politico-ecological context of strategy making in organizations (documentaries, practitioner speak, lectures from wider academic fields)
Core of the program:
- Module 1: Thinking Strategically: Economics of strategic moves
- Module 2: Leading the organisation through stability and turbulence
- Module 3: Managing financial relationships and expectations
- Module 4: Designing Organisations for sustenance and innovation
- Module 5: Strategic choices in the Networked Era: The economics of platforms
- Workshop on 'Strategic Communications'
- Small group project with hands-on mentoring by faculty
- Applicants should be working professionals/entrepreneurs.
- Graduates (10+2+3) / post graduates in any discipline with min. 50% marks [aggregate - considering results of all years (e.g. 3 or 4 together)] recognized by UGC/AICTE.
- Minimum 10 years of work experience (full-time paid employment) post completion of graduation as on Application Closure Date or 5 years of experience as founder/entrepreneur/promoter