Executive Programme in Sales and Marketing (EPSM)
The Program is specially designed for individuals wishing to pursue a career in Sales & Marketing. The program provides basic understanding of contemporary approaches to acquiring, retaining and growing business with various stakeholders in the market in an efficient and effective manner. The Program would help participants in developing broad understanding of emerging Sales & Marketing frameworks and their relationships with other business functions to grow in the market and will also focus on ‘cutting edge’ issues concerning sales and marketing practices including brand, services, distribution channel management and people management issues. The program faculty will focus on synergy between in-field practice and in-class learning. The program would also provide opportunities for specialized focus on Sales Management for Pharmaceutical, Banking and Financial services, FMCG Industries along with Industrial Sales.
The Programme will help the participant to:
- Understand & identify the challenges in today’s market place.
- Understand the Conceptual frameworks in sales and marketing
- Understand Customer and Market Orientation for business success
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities of a manager dealing with sales and/or marketing
- Be able to learn how to manage, motivate and lead sales and marketing teams
- Understand the fundamentals of channel design and development
Junior & Middle level executives looking to making a career in Sales and Marketing in Pharma, FMCG, Banking & Financial Services, Industrial products etc.
Classroom Component: This component forms the core of EPSM. Spread over 1 year, faculty from IIMC will take these modules.
Campus Component: This is a crucial component covering 4 days. It is compulsory for all participants. The campus module will be conducted subject to the evolving pandemic situation and will depend on Government and Institute policies related to the same.
The programme is delivered through online platform twice a week (Thursday- 6.45-9.45pm / Sunday- 3.30-6.30pm).
Programme fee: Rs 3,87,000/- + (Applicable Taxes)
The pedagogy will be highly interactive. It will leverage use of technology and will consist of a judicious blend of lectures, real life case studies, quizzes, and assignments.
- Level 1: General Management for Marketing
- Module 1: Fundamentals of Management
- Module 2: People Skills for Sales & Marketing Professionals
- Level 2: Sales and Marketing: Fundamentals
- Module 3: Marketing Management
- Module 4: Sales & Distribution Management
- Module 5: Marketing Research and Analytics
- Module 6: Services Marketing
- Module 7: Pricing Decisions
- Module 8: Consumer Behavior
- Module 9: B2B Sales and Marketing
- Module 10: Marketing Communications
- Module 11: Digital Marketing
- Module 12: Marketing Strategy Simulation and Conclusion
- Applicants should be working professionals/self-employed
- Graduates / Post-Graduates recognized by UGC/AICTE in any discipline with min. 50% marks [aggregate - considering results of all years (e.g. 3 or 4 together)]
- Minimum 2 years of work experience (full-time paid employment) post completion of Graduation as on Application Closure Date.