In an era of continuous changes, managers need to equip themselves with new skills and resources needed to manage their enterprises in the midst of a turbulent environment. These skills will help the managers to assume greater responsibilities through career advancement based on knowledge, skills and competence.
This is designed to provide managers and professionals with a broad overview of the key concepts, tools and techniques needed to successfully meet the challenges of today’s global business environment. Individual courses will give participants the knowledge needed to work cross-functionally within the organization and become more skilled in the basics of business management.
Who Should Attend
- Applicants should be working professionals/self-employed
- Graduates (10+2+3) / post graduates in any discipline with min. 50% marks [aggregate - considering results of all years (e.g. 3 or 4 together)].
- Minimum 5years of work experience (full-time paid employment) post completion of graduation as on Application Closure Date.
- Middle Managers, currently working in the Middle-East.
- Screening & selection will be done by IIM Calcutta.
Programme Duration and Delivery
The programme will be spread over 1 year and will be offered through weekend classes in Dubai on Saturdays and Sundays on pre-notified dates. There will also be a module of the programme spanning 8 days for the visit to IIM Calcutta campus. During the campus visit, participants will get a flavour of campus life at IIM Calcutta and sessions will be held on recent and topical subjects in business management.
The campus visit modules will be conducted subject to the evolving pandemic situation and will depend on Government and Institute rules related to the pandemic.
- Economic Environment and International Trade
- Marketing: Concepts and Strategy
- Global Operational Excellence
- Leadership, People Management and HR Strategy
- Global Policy and Regulatory Framework
- Corporate Finance
- Strategic Management
- Managerial Communication
- Industry 4.0, Technology and Digital Strategy
- Management Games
Programme Sample Certificate
- LDP participants who complete the programme successfully become the Alumni of IIMC Executive Education, which currently has around 27,000 members.
- LDP Alumni are given an email-id in the IIM Calcutta domain.
- LDP Alumni can register in the IIM Calcutta Alumni portal either with this email-id or with their personal email-ids. The IIM Calcutta Alumni portal is a common platform for Alumni of all programmes of the Institute to interact with each other and stay connected with the Institute.
- The Institute shares newsletters, important news and articles about the Institute and its activities, the achievements of the Institute's faculty, staff, students and alumni, upcoming events and programmes etc., on the portal.
- Alumni can post their achievements, write about jobs or LIVE project opportunities for other alumni to see.
- The IIM Calcutta alumni network can also be accessed on mobile phones through the mobile app.
- Executive Education Alumni are entitled to a discount of 5% on the programme fee if they opt to do another LDP.
- By using the different features of the IIM Calcutta portal, alumni across programmes can engage with each other in many meaningful ways. It is up to the alumni themselves to leverage the platform
How to Apply
For further details and for downloading the application forms please visit - https://bit.ly/3TmiPfE