This programme ensures that participants are equipped to adapt to the fast-paced technological and organisational challenges faced today, while constantly evolving and adapting themselves. We aim to prepare managers of the future offering practical and industry-ready skills that can be used to guide them in their business decisions through a better understanding of the complex socio-economic environmental and ethical challenges faced by a firm.
Participants are expected to undergo profound personal and professional change as they are exposed to an eclectic mix of learning techniques, thought provoking faculty, experiential activities, business simulations, skill development, peer to peer discussions and guest speaker insights. This will enable them to acquire the confidence, based on developing business acumen and gaining knowledge, to transition from being a functional leader to a business expert, leading their teams through transformation.
- Set the strategic direction of their future in today’s knowledge economy
- Challenge their pre-conceptions and explore new ideas to lead and deliver change
- Understand and address the continuous changes in preferences and expectations of individuals as customers, employees, and, in general, stakeholders by reinventing themselves to make the most of better insight and foresight.
- Analyse business models in the context of the broader environmental political and social landscape in which organisations operate
- Enhance the understanding and acquisition of skills required to be an effective manager
Who Should Attend
- Applicants should be working professionals/self-employed
- Graduates (10+2+3) / post graduates in any discipline with min. 50% marks [aggregate - considering results of all years (e.g. 3 or 4 together)] recognized by UGC/AICTE.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience (full-time paid employment) post completion of graduation as on Application Closure Date.
- Screening and selection will be done solely by IIMC.
Programme Duration and Delivery
The sessions will be delivered through an online platform once a week (Sunday from 3:30 - 6:30 PM). Few make-up classes may be held on other days Campus – 2 campus visits of 5 days each.
MODULE - 1: PERSPECTIVES AND FOUNDATIONS
- The Business Environment
- Business Decision Making
- People Management
MODULE - 2: CORE BUSINESS SKILLS
- Project Management (with Simulation)
- Managerial Financial Reporting & Cost Consciousness
- Managerial Finance
- Marketing Management (with Simulation)
- Communication and Presentation Skills
MODULE - 3: MANAGING INTO THE FUTURE
- Digital Transformation
- Design Thinking, Innovation and Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Strategic Management
- Business Analytics and its Applications
- Driving Business in Exigencies and Contingencies
- Corporate Governance
Programme Sample Certificate
- LDP participants who complete the programme successfully become the Alumni of IIMC Executive Education, which currently has around 27,000 members.
- LDP Alumni are given an email-id in the IIM Calcutta domain.
- LDP Alumni can register in the IIM Calcutta Alumni portal either with this email-id or with their personal email-ids. The IIM Calcutta Alumni portal is a common platform for Alumni of all programmes of the Institute to interact with each other and stay connected with the Institute.
- The Institute shares newsletters, important news and articles about the Institute and its activities, the achievements of the Institute's faculty, staff, students and alumni, upcoming events and programmes etc., on the portal.
- Alumni can post their achievements, write about jobs or LIVE project opportunities for other alumni to see.
- The IIM Calcutta alumni network can also be accessed on mobile phones through the mobile app.
- Executive Education Alumni are entitled to a discount of 5% on the programme fee if they opt to do another LDP.
- By using the different features of the IIM Calcutta portal, alumni across programmes can engage with each other in many meaningful ways. It is up to the alumni themselves to leverage the platform
How to Apply
Name: Prathmesh Dali
Email ID: admissions[at]timesgroup[dot]com