Applications are invited for the below mentioned position:
Position: Senior Administrative Officer (Regular) - Through Direct Recruitment or Deputation
Number of vacancy: 04 (Four)
Category: Unreserved (UR) - 03 and Other Backward Class (OBC) - 01
The duties and responsibilities of the Senior Administrative Officer may include any of the following:
- Administering of Programme Offices activities like registration, admission of students, preparing of class schedule and examination schedule, coordination with faculty and students, grading of results, convocation etc. and other such academic activities
- General Administration like Estate and Facility Management, Hostels- administration of hostels and all associated functions, Transport etc.
- Overall supervision and management of the Purchase and Stores departments with experience in Tendering process, knowledge of General and Financial Rules of Government of India, handling of Central Public Procurement Portal, Government e-Market Portal and other Purchase related activities.
- Develop the Human resources and develop appropriate HR policies and procedures, talent Acquisition, talent management, Balanced Score Card, Competency mapping, Organizational Development, Organization Behaviour, Training and Development and other HR related activities.
- Any other relevant jobs as assigned by the Competent Authority from time to time.
Post Graduate in any discipline or Engineering Degree from a recognized University/Institute with 55% marks.
15(Fifteen) years’ experience in areas of General Administrative/HR/Purchase under Central/State Government/ Autonomous or Statutory organization/ PSU/University or Research/ Educational Institution recognized by Government of India or reputed private organization of which at least 5 (Five) years in Administrative Officer or equivalent designation in the pre-revised pay of PB-3 with GP-5400/- corresponding to revised pay at Level-10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC or equivalent pay.
Preferably below 40 years.
Pay Matrix and Level:
In the Pay Level -11 (Rs.67700-208700) of Pay Matrix (Pre-Revised PB-3: GP-6600) plus DA, HRA, Transport Allowance, LTC etc. as per rules of the Institute. Total minimum emoluments as on date would be Rs.1,18,000/- (Rupees one lakh eighteen thousand) approx. per month with other admissible allowances and benefits as per Institute’s rules.
Medical expenses on domiciliary treatment (OPD - Out Patient Department) for self & dependent family members within the Institute’s ceiling limit of Rs.27,000/- (Rupees Twenty Seven thousand only) per annum and yearly Mediclaim Insurance coverage for self & dependent family members upto Rs.4 Lacs for hospitalization treatment. These limits are subject to revisions from time to time. Other applicable benefits like mobile reimbursement etc. will be as per the Institute’s rules.
Shall be for 02(Two) years
- Applicants working in Govt./Semi Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Application forms should be supported by self-attested photograph and documents in respect of qualification, experience etc. of the candidates.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST and OBCs is applicable as per Government of India norms.
- The prescribed qualification is the minimum and mere fulfilling the minimum essential qualification will not entitle an applicant to be called for test/interview.
- Degree as referred above should have been awarded by a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidate should submit a certificate from the employer/competent authority that no vigilance/disciplinary case is either pending or contemplated against him/her.
- Competent authority may relax the age and experience in deserving cases.
- Any subsequent amendments/modifications etc. will be notified in the Institute’s website [www.iimcal.ac.in] and may be referred by the interested candidates.
- Application fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two hundred) only should be submitted in the form of demand draft in favour of “Indian Institute of Management Calcutta” payable at Kolkata. For Online Bank Transfer, Bank Details may be found as attached. SC/ST/Female candidates will not be required to submit the application fee.
- No interim queries will be entertained.
- The authority reserves the right to reject/accept any candidature without assigning any reason.
- Out stationed candidates shortlisted for personal interview would be reimbursed to and fro AC II tier train fare as travelling allowance on submission of bills.
- Incomplete applications or applications without self-attested copies of certificates / testimonials or received after the last date are liable to be rejected.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may apply on prescribed form addressed to: ‘Senior Administrative Officer (HR)’, Indian Institute Of Management Calcutta, D. H. Road, P.O. -Joka, Kolkata – 700 104 on or before 01.01.2023.