supply chain solutions
Mr. Sangeet Kumar
CEO and Co-founder
Addverb Technologies Private Limited
The leverage of warehouse automation and IoT in supply chain management.
- Design of digital warehouse.
- Managing ML and AI enabled intelligent vehicles for digital warehouse.
- Innovations in microfulfillment centres and their immense capability.
- Operational effectiveness of digital warehouse.
Mr. Kumar addressed the students of PGPEX VLM 15th batch, about the innovations he implemented and the challenges faced in the digital warehouse. He discussed the importance of AI and ML-enabled solutions in modern digital warehouses and emphasized the role of micro fulfillment centers in supply chain management. Mr. Kumar also showed various robotic vehicles and conveyors that he introduced in the digital warehouse solutions.
Dr. Amitabh Saran
CEO and Co-founder
Altigreen Propulsion Labs
Entrepreneurship, innovation and electric mobility (as the future of transportation, in the context of India)
- Electric vehicle potential in the Indian Automobile Sector.
- His unique policy of "made in India" and "made for India" thought process and his journey of entrepreneurship.
- Necessity of Innovation and the economic benefit of innovation.
- How to make the world greener than today.
Dr. Saran addressed the PGPEX VLM 15'th batch about his journey, from his early days to founding Altigreen Propulsion Labs. He emphasized the mindset of being an entrepreneur to serve maximum value to society. He explained today's environmental challenges faced due to hydrocarbon pollutions and suggested efficient ways to counter it for a better tomorrow.
Mr. Vivek Javani
Digital Officer & IT Lead L&T Defence
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Digital Supply Chain
- Challenges in Digital Transformation
- Robotic Process Automation
Mr. Vivek Javani, Digital Officer & IT Lead - L&T Defence addressed the cohort of PGPEX VLM Batch-15 on 26th June 2021 on the topic"Achieving Manufacturing Optimization through Digitalization". He shared his experience as a Project Manager, how he delivered several high complexity defense projects successfully over years at L&T. He also discussed how to overcome resistance during Digital Transformation and certain concepts of the Digital Supply Chain.
management, Process Excellence
Mr. Rakesh Singh
CEO & Executive Director
Future of Solar Energy
- Solar power in India and its future potential.
- Changing scenario of renewable energy generation.
- Challenges in adopting roof-top solar panels for domestic purposes.
- Government policies to energize renewable sources.
Mr.Rakesh Singh, CEO & Executive Director, Mahindra Solarize addressed the cohort of PGPEX VLM Batch-15 on the topic "Future of Solar Energy ". He shared his experience as CEO, Mahindra Solarize how he has driven the extraordinary journey of executing the solar power business with a sense of greener tomorrow. He also shared the huge potential of the Indian market especially that of the domestic consumption of solar power and he described how we can achieve the targets of reducing carbon footprint reasonably.
Platform Lead Utility Tractors
Reflections from VLM Journey and Imperatives as leaders
- Journey Post VLM
- VLM life-How to make the most out of it!
- Future of John Deere in perspective of EV
- Role of analytics vs intuition in decision making.
- Agile manufacturing practices.
Mr. Somesh Joshi, Platform Lead-Utility Tractors, addressed the subjective aspects of leadership and how students can leverage the VLM program to become a visionary leader. He shared his experiences on how being a leader means owning failures, distributing success, and real-life problem solving using FSDP. He discussed his journey in digital transformation, program management and interacted at lengths on topics ranging from analytics to agile manufacturing to alternative fuels.
purchase, supply chain
Director Sourcing & OPS
Sourcing IT, Indirect Purchase, Business Strategy and Consultancy
- FSDP & Broadening your horizon
- Structured intuition and Prof. Shoji Shiba's learnings
- Insourcing and outsourcing
- Why startup ecosystems are an excellent learning environment?
- Family vs Career: Managing parallel timezones
Mr. Mausam Agrawal, Director-Sourcing IT & Ops at UBS, discussed with students on topics like sourcing, startup ecosystems, and supply chain bottlenecks. He also stressed the importance of peer-to-peer learning and balancing family vs career. He also enlightened the batch with his interactive Q&A sessions as well.
GM & Lead-Indirect Purchase
PSBU, Cummins India Ltd.
Indirect Purchase & Business Strategy
- How to get the best out of VLMP
- Design thinking & structured creativity
- Importance of processes and how to express understanding of process flow
- Kano model & Application
- In-company selling & stakeholders buy-in.
Mr. Sachin Gupta, A gold medalist from the first batch of VLMP, highlighted the ways of getting the maximum out of VLMP. He went on to describe the method of design thinking and how creativity can be structured. He also explained the methodology of formal meetings on team building and shared his experience of implementing an e-platform for Tata Motors.