CEMS MIM is a wonderful opportunity for IIMC students to get a global perspective and acquire a highly ranked international degree while doing their regular 2 year PGP Program at IIMC. MIM is designed to blend theoretical know-how with practical experience, making CEMS students the most sought after in companies across all sectors. Be prepared to study with one of the most cosmopolitan class comprising of 65 nationalities and schools from across Europe, Asia, Australia, Japan, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Turkey, Canada, China and many other countries.
During the program, students are exposed to theoretical and experiential learning through different pedagogical methods and across various management disciplines, all with an international perspective. This enables students to stay in the forefront of international markets and develop and steer their careers forward successfully.
The MIM program helps by offering the following benefits
- A prestigious and highly ranked international postgraduate degree recognised by independent expertise and by employers
- A thorough academic training based on state-of-the-art research at world renowned universities
- Practical skills providing a head-start in working life
- An understanding for and the means to shape intercultural communication and business activity
- A network of colleagues and friends around the globe, ready to help on any professional mission anywhere in the world
- Privileged contacts with recruiters in global companies.
List of Partner Schools
CEMS MIM is a program offered to students who are enrolled for the Post Graduate Program (PGP) at IIMC. From the overall batch, students will be selected to enroll in the MIM program, based on criteria given below.
01. Minimum CGPA of 6.0 upto Term 1 of the PGP Program
Students fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply for the CEMS MIM program. The application has to have the following documents:
- Completed Application Forms To Download Click here
- Statement of Purpose (SoP)
- Grade sheet till Term 1 of PGP
- Confirmation of Summer Internship abroad or proof of work experience abroad if any
- Certificate of proficiency in a foreign language (if any). Not compulsory.
- Details of your contribution to CEMS Club Calcutta, if applicable
Candidates will be assessed based on the application and other supporting documents along with a personal assessment interview. The assessment is primarily based on the following factors:
- Intellectual Potential & Knowledge (formal education, ability to analyse, learn/reflect, prior knowledge in the international business area)
- Attitude & Soft Skills (Desire to achieve, Interpersonal competences, Integrity, Critical Thinking, Motivation for the MIM Programme)
- International orientation (curiosity for differences, sensitivity & adaptability, spirit of facing challenges, international openness)